Victoria Hospital Foundation
Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery 2023/2024
Rules of Play
Only tickets purchased before 11PM on each of the VHF Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery cutoff dates will be eligible for that draw.
All draws will be under the supervision of Stride Management Corp. The lottery draws will be conducted using an RNG (Random Number Generator) system. The winning raffle draw number, for all draws, shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers.
RULES OF PLAY:
- Must be a regular full-time, part-time, or casual employee of the former PAPHR.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must not be on leave of absence.
- Victoria Hospital Foundation staff are not eligible.
- Participants can join at any time throughout the year.
- Each draw day, the winning name is posted to social media channels with the link to the website for enrollment https://www.staff5050cashlottery.com/ Players are also notified via email of any updates or changes to the Victoria Hospital Foundation Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes.
- Winners are required to provide their Identification Card as well as a second piece of Photo ID to claim their prize.
- Each payday, a deduction is made from your pay cheque. Half of this contribution is a non-tax-deductible contribution to the Victoria Hospital Foundation; the other half is placed in the prize pool. One hundred percent (100%) of that prize pool is awarded to the person whose name is drawn.
- The Value of the Prize will depend on total amount of tickets issued. Total retail value of all prizes is $499,200.
- Draw dates and purchase cut-off dates are posted on our website: helpthevic.ca
- Tickets may be sold & purchased only in Saskatchewan.
- Tickets will be sold at $5 each, a set of 3 for $10, a set of 8 for $20, and a set of 15 for $30. Only 499,200 tickets will be sold.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded – no substitutes unless otherwise stated. All winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize.
- If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize or equivalent cash value will be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority.
- In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. The licensee and Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- If any ticket purchased has been entered in a draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
- Tickets may be purchased through the following channels: https://staff5050cashlottery.com/
There are 26 prizes. All prizes will be drawn according to the schedule below and the prize awarded at each draw will represent fifty percent (50%) of the ticket sales for the corresponding period. These draws are as follows:
|Cutoff Date||Pay Day Draw||Cutoff Date||Pay Day Draw|
|Friday, March 24, 2023||Friday, March 31, 2023||Friday, September 22, 2023||Monday, September 29, 2023|
|Friday, April 07, 2023||Monday, April 14, 2023||Friday, October 06, 2023||Friday, October 13, 2023|
|Friday, April 21, 2023||Friday, April 28, 2023||Friday, October 20, 2023||Friday, October 27, 2023|
|Friday, May 05, 2023||Friday, May 12, 2023||Friday, November 03, 2023||Monday, November 10, 2023|
|Friday, May 19, 2023||Friday, May 26, 2023||Friday, November 17, 2023||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|Friday, June 02, 2023||Friday, June 09, 2023||Friday, December 01, 2023||Friday, December 08, 2023|
|Friday, June 16, 2023||Friday, June 23, 2023||Friday, December 15, 2023||Friday, December 22, 2023|
|Friday, June 30, 2023||Friday, July 07, 2023||Friday, December 29, 2023||Friday, January 05, 2024|
|Friday, July 14, 2023||Friday, July 21, 2023||Friday, January 12, 2024||Friday, January 19, 2024|
|Friday, July 28, 2023||Friday, August 04, 2023||Friday, January 26, 2024||Friday, February 02, 2024|
|Friday, August 11, 2023||Friday, August 18, 2023||Friday, February 09, 2024||Friday, February 16, 2024|
|Friday, August 25, 2023||Friday, September 01, 2023||Friday, February 23, 2024||Friday, March 01, 2024|
|Friday, November 08, 2023||Friday, September 15, 2023||Friday, March 08, 2024||Friday, March 15, 2024|
For ticket inquiries, please contact:
Email: inquiries@ [email protected]
Mail: Victoria Hospital Foundation
1200 24 St West, Box 3000
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R4