Victoria Hospital Foundation
Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery 2022/2023
Rules of Play
The VHF Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery 2022/23 monthly draws will be held at the offices of Victoria Hospital Foundation 1200 – 24th Street West Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R4 starting at 10:00 AM.
Only tickets purchased before 11PM on each of the VHF Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery cutoff dates will be eligible for that draw.
All draws will be under the supervision of Stride Management Corp. The lottery draws will be conducted using an RNG (Random Number Generator) system. The winning raffle draw number, for all draws, shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers.
RULES OF PLAY:
- Must be a regular full-time, part-time, or casual employee of the former PAPHR.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must not be on leave of absence.
- Victoria Hospital Foundation staff are not eligible.
- Participants can join at any time throughout the year.
- Each draw day, the winning name is emailed to lotto participants at the email address provided and to the PAPHR distribution list. Players are also notified via email of any updates or changes to the Victoria Hospital Foundation Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery.
- You are responsible for keeping your contact information up to date. Please advise us of any changes.
- Winners are required to provide their Identification Card as well as a second piece of Photo ID to claim their prize.
- Each payday, a deduction is made from your pay cheque. Half of this contribution is a non-tax-deductible contribution to the Victoria Hospital Foundation; the other half is placed in the prize pool. One hundred percent (100%) of that prize pool is awarded to the person whose name is drawn.
- The Value of the Prize will depend on total amount of tickets issued. Total retail value of all prizes is $499,200.
- Draw dates and purchase cut-off dates are posted on our website: helpthevic.ca
- Tickets may be sold & purchased only in Saskatchewan.
- Tickets will be sold at $5 each, a set of 3 for $10, a set of 8 for $20, and a set of 15 for $30. Only 499,200 tickets will be sold.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded – no substitutes unless otherwise stated. All winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize.
- If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize or equivalent cash value will be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority.
- In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. The licensee and Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- If any ticket purchased has been entered in a draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
- Tickets may be purchased through the following channels: https://staff5050cashlottery.com/
- The lottery will be promoted through the VHF Staff 50/50 Cash Lottery.ca website, posters, hospital newsletters, voice mail announcements and email announcements.
There are 26 prizes. All prizes will be drawn according to the schedule below and the prize awarded at each draw will represent fifty percent (50%) of the ticket sales for the corresponding period. These draws are as follows:
|Cutoff Date||Pay Day Draw|
|Friday, March 25, 2022||Friday, April 01, 2022|
|Friday, April 08, 2022||Monday, April 18, 2022|
|Friday, April 22, 2022||Friday, April 29, 2022|
|Friday, May 06, 2022||Friday, May 13, 2022|
|Friday, May 20, 2022||Friday, May 27, 2022|
|Friday, June 03, 2022||Friday, June 10, 2022|
|Friday, June 17, 2022||Friday, June 24, 2022|
|Friday, July 01, 2022||Friday, July 08, 2022|
|Friday, July 15, 2022||Friday, July 22, 2022|
|Friday, July 29, 2022||Friday, August 05, 2022|
|Friday, August 12, 2022||Friday, August 19, 2022|
|Friday, August 26, 2022||Friday, September 02, 2022|
|Friday, September 9, 2022||Friday, September 16, 2022|
|Friday, September 23, 2022||Monday, October 03, 2022|
|Friday, October 07, 2022||Friday, October 14, 2022|
|Friday, October 21, 2022||Friday, October 28, 2022|
|Friday, November 04, 2022||Monday, November 14, 2022|
|Friday, November 18, 2022||Friday, November 25, 2022|
|Friday, December 02, 2022||Friday, December 9, 2022|
|Friday, December 16, 2022||Friday, December 23, 2022|
|Friday, December 30, 2022||Friday, January 06, 2023|
|Friday, January 13, 2023||Friday, January 20, 2023|
|Friday, January 27, 2023||Friday, February 03, 2023|
|Friday, February 10, 2023||Friday, February 17, 2023|
|Friday, February 24, 2023||Friday, March 03, 2023|
|Friday, March 10, 2023||Friday, March 17, 2023|
For ticket inquiries, please contact:
Mail: Victoria Hospital Foundation
1200 24 St West, Box 3000
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R4